CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

CHRISTMAS 2010
It has been awhile seen I have updated the blog, but am going to try and be better at this in 2011. I will get a head start with a few photos from our Christmas 2010 celebration.










Christmas 2010 is probably one of the BEST CHRISTMASES we have had! We started our 1st celebration at Gma Peg and Papa Bill's house Dec. 12th. Courtney made it home and we finally met Vin! We love getting to see my niece, Laila and how much she grows from the last time we seen her.
Ryan's family made it to our house on Christmas Eve and we enjoyed the most amazing pork loin and ham(thanks Papa Christo)! The kiddos received lots of fun stuff to keep them busy while inside during the cold winter months. I know the girls are ready to start decorating their rooms after all the special themed decor they received.
My dad, brothers and Heidi joined us on Christmas Day! We had plenty of leftovers so we didn't have to prepare another whole meal. It was a great holiday celebration with family, cheer, faith and love! I am looking forward to the next family get together. Happy Birthday JESUS!